The Caroline Kline Galland Home, located on the shores of Lake Washington, is recognized as one of the finest skilled nursing facilities in the country.
The home's dedicated care team includes: physicians, nurse practitioners, experienced nurses, a registed dietician, social workers and an activities staff. The entire inter-disciplinary team is committed to helping you plan for life transitions.
The home is noted for:
- Newly remodeled facility
- Excellent state surveys
- Team approach to resident care
- Low staff turnover
- High ratio of staff to residents
- Involvement with residents and families in care decisions
- Delicious kosher meals
- Excellent comprehensive rehabilitation services with physical,occupational and speech therapy professionals
- Stimulating activities, including religious and cultural programs.
(TCU) Transitional Care Unit: This short term unit features state-of-the-art nursing and rehabilitation services. The TCU includes mostly private rooms, overlooks Lake Washington and is an ideal place for post hospital recuperation.
Outpatient Rehabilitation: Kline Galland Home offers a wide range of services, including physical, occupational and speech therapy to the community on an outpatient basis.
Please contact The Caroline Kline Galland Home at 206-725-8800 for any further information or questions.